At the root of our culture are our passion for specialty beverages, and the ability to really listen to what our Guests want. We all work together at Blenz to not only improve the lives of our Guests but of our Staff, Franchise Partners, and Head Office Members.
At Blenz, we know what works for us like we know our drinks. Our goal is to develop staff into self-motivated individuals. Those who challenge themselves to do better are as invigorating as our espresso. Our growth is because of your success!
We are Growing
There are 60 Blenz locations across British Columbia and Alberta and with more to come in other regions. We are always on the lookout to add to our team, and we cannot wait to hear back from like-minded individuals!
Unique to Blenz
We are committed to ensuring all of our staff are properly supported while giving them the technical skills and incentives to succeed in our industry.
Positions We Hire For
Work in an environment that thrives on positivity, energy, interaction and skill-building. We are always looking for new candidates who are eager to learn, brew, grow and make an impact in and out of our Blenz locations.
Find a job opening that peaks your interest
Blenz coffee in Pandosy Village is announcing our grand re-opening and is aspiring to create a fun and exciting work environment. We are looking for energetic, outgoing and friendly individuals with a passion for providing exceptional customer service. Our cafe is carefully designed to incorporate a welcoming and relaxed social setting in an effort to make each customer visit special and satisfying in every way. If you would like to be an integrated part of Blenz Pandosy and the Lower Mission community, this is a great opportunity for you.
We are looking to hire baristas with a great attitude that genuinely care about people. A warm personality is even more of an asset than skills when it comes to our cafe. We are committed to the personal growth and development of each employee so they can develop the necessary skills while providing exceptional service. We will provide training to educate our baristas about our amazing products.
Duties include providing exceptional customer service, opening or closing the store, taking orders, making specialty drinks, replenishing supplies and cleaning.
- Prepare and serve a variety of coffee and tea beverages according to recipes
- Take customer orders and process payments using the cash register
- Provide excellent customer service by greeting customers, answering questions, and making recommendations
- Maintain clean and organized prep stations
- Excellent communication skills to interact with customers and team members
- Passion for meeting and interacting with people – Ability to quickly learn new tasks
- Basic math skills for cash handling and order processing
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy in order preparation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Foodsafe Level 1, past barista/bar/retail experience is a plus.
If you have an effortless smile and a passion for coffee and tea; we want to hear from you. Submit your application to email@example.com.Apply Now