10 INSIDER BLENZ COFFEE TIPS
We all know that it takes time to discover your favourite coffee modification (e.g. medium half-sweet soy caramel latte with two splendas). After more than 22 years in the coffee industry, we’ve discovered a couple of drink modification gems. Naturally we had to share them with you:
1) Love your regular latte but want to save calories? Try an americano misto! It has hot water, espresso and steamed milk (not all milk, like in a latte).
2) Trying to cut back on sweets? Ask for your drink to be made half sweet. The drink still tastes amazing! We have sugar-free vanilla, caramel and hazelnut syrup if you want to cut out sugar completely.
3) You can get any latte, americano or espresso made half-caf. We use one shot of caffeinated espresso and one shot decaffeinated espresso!
4) Have a internal debate every time you have to pick between a vanilla latte or a caramel latte? You can get creative and combine two of your favourite flavours!
5) Secret menu item: try a matcha white hot chocolate. ‘Nuff said.
6) No need to be shy! Love foam on your drink? Just ask your barista for more!
7) You don’t need to pick one or the other – you can combine any white, milk or dark chocolate in your hot chocolate!
8) Secret menu: you can have pretty much any drink made over ice. The possibilities are endless…
9) Add a flavour shot to any drink! Blenz has more than just caramel, vanilla, hazelnut syrup. Try an irish cream, peach, mango, lemon or strawberry flavour shot in your drink, too! (Psst… a hazelnut flavour shot in an Americano is amazing.)
10) If you’re not a big fan of soy milk, try substituting for almond milk! Blenz is one of the few stores that has almond milk for drinks. We have lots of different milk options, too: soy, 2%, whole, skim AND almond milk.
Are the wheels in your head spinning with ideas yet? Have a favourite drink modification that we missed? Tell us about it in the comments below!